People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Interviewer: You pretty much grew up on the road, is that fair to say?
Alex: I would say so, yeah.
Interviewer: What do you think is the most valuable lesson that you’ve learned - not as musicsians, but as guys. You started off as teenagers, you’re in your mid-twenties now. What’s the biggest lesson you guys have learned from pretty much growing up in the music industry?